Before you start, please note:
- If you have an outstanding invoice the option to cancel will not be available; please contact us for further support.
- Cancellation of your Ausmed subscription is a self-managed process done via the website.
- Cancellations cannot be made via the Ausmed App (unless you subscribed through Apple/Google in which case you must cancel via Apple/Google in your phone settings).
- If you do not cancel your subscription before your next transaction date, you will be debited for the next billing period as per the Terms and Conditions.
- To view your upcoming invoice date and payment history, please click here.
- You will continue to be billed until you cancel your subscription.
How to cancel your Ausmed subscription:
2. Click on your initials (or profile picture) and click on "Your subscription is active":
3. Now click "Manage subscription":
4. You will see the "Manage Subscription" page. Click the "Cancel" button:
|Note: To change to a different subscription (rather than cancel), click the select button on the subscription you would like.|
5. Follow the prompts by clicking "Continue":
6. Once you see this confirmation message, your subscription has been successfully cancelled:
|Note: You will also receive a confirmation email if you have successfully cancelled your subscription. If you do not receive a confirmation, please contact us.|
7. To confirm if your subscription has been successfully cancelled, go back to your subscription settings and you will see the button "Reactivate your subscription":
Thank you for being a valued Ausmed customer!
If this article was helpful, please let us know by selecting a rating below.