Updating your email or password using the Ausmed Website:
2. Click on your initials (or picture) in the top right-hand corner:
3. Click "Account Settings":
4. Click "Account Details" and enter a new email:
5. To save your new email, scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Save":
6. To update your password, click "Reset Password":
7. Enter a new password and click "Save New Password":
Updating your email or password using the Ausmed App:
1. Open the Ausmed App
2. Click "Settings" in the bottom right corner:
3. Tap "Profile Settings" to update your email address or "Reset Password" to change your password:
4. Enter your new password or email. Tap "Save" to finish:
Note: On the app, you will stay logged in for 180 days and your password will be updated on all devices.
If this article was helpful, please let us know below by selecting a rating below.