Follow the steps below to download a PDF of all your CPD which will include any evidence you have attached:
1. Log in to your account
2. Click on "Portfolio" in the header:
3. Now, select the CPD period you want a report for:
4. Click on “Audit report”:
5. Click on “Create an audit report”:
6. Review your requirements and click “Create CPD report”:
7. Check the details in your report by scrolling down. Then click “Preview CPD report”:
8. Then click “Download CPD report”:
9. Next, choose if you want to attach your evidence or not and then click “Download now”:
10. Finally, click “Download Zip Report” and your report will be downloaded to your computer:
Tip: How to open a Zip file
Check your downloads folder on your computer.
The file will be named in this format: "2022-2023CPDReport", where the numbers indicate which CPD period the report relates to. Once you have located the .zip file, try double-clicking on it to "unzip" and open it.
If you have any issues, please contact our Learner Support team and we can send your CPD report/s and evidence via email.
If this article was helpful, please let us know below by selecting a rating below.