Note: All of the training you see in your My Organisation page is set and controlled by your workplace. If you are unsure about your organisational training requirements, please contact Ausmed Learner Support or speak directly with your Manager.
If you have completed an assigned item training, however, it is still showing as due or overdue, please follow these instructions -
- Log in to your account
- Go to: My Organisation
Note: My Organisation is where you view, and complete, all organisational training requirements. Find out more here.
- If you can see the button "Mark as Complete" next to a training item, this means you have finished the resource, but have not yet marked it as complete.
Important: you are required to click "Mark as Complete" in order for training to be registered.
- If you do not see a "Mark as Complete" button, simply select "Start" or "Continue"
- Once you have completed the item of training, the button will change to "Mark as Complete"
- Completed items of training can be found in the "Completed" tab
- If a training item is showing as "Missed", please follow these instructions.
If this article was helpful, please let us know below by selecting a rating below.