There are two options to resolve this issue if are you are using an iPad:
- Download the Ausmed App and use our platform by logging into your account. If you are already using the App, please follow point 2.
- Check your iPad settings and unblock pop-ups by going to Settings, Safari and Block Pop-ups - you will need to disable this setting.
Please Note: our website works best with the latest version of Google Chrome and Firefox (whether on desktop or mobile device). You may need to update the software to the latest iOS or Android version if you are on a mobile device.
Please see the below for a picture guide on the above two options -
Downloading the Ausmed App -
- Click into your phone or tablets App/Play store
- Search for Ausmed, click on the App as pictures above
- Download the App
- Open the App and click login. Enter your username and password
Note: The App will keep you logged in for 180 days.
Updating iPad settings -
- Click on your iPad Settings icon
- Select Safari (your internet browser)