It depends. Mandatory training activities can be recorded as CPD provided that they are relevant to your context of practice, related to a current learning goal and where they include new learning. For example, routine annual fire training cannot be recorded; however, if new knowledge is gained during mandatory training (e.g. initial COVID-19 pandemic education and training) then this could be recorded.
Articles in this section
- What are the benefits of completing the Aged Care Training Passport?
- Can I download my passport certificate?
- Does the training in the Ausmed Passport count as CPD?
- Why is the Aged Care Training Passport free?
- How much does the Aged Care Training Passport cost?
- Will I be notified when my Aged Care Training Passport certificate is no longer valid?