In some cases, you may have a pro-rata CPD requirement for a given CPD period. For example:
- Gaining an endorsement part-way through a CPD period may mean you can pro-rata the amount of CPD required for that CPD period.
- Becoming registered with Ahpra part-way through a CPD period may also mean you can pro-rata the amount of CPD required for that CPD period.
The Ausmed Portfolio will automatically calculate your CPD requirements. Follow these steps to add a start and/or end date to your profession or endorsement.
2. Click on your initials (or picture) in the top right-hand corner:
3. Click "Account Settings":
4. Click on 'Professional Settings' and select your Profession(s) in the 'Profession Details' section. Add the date you started each profession into the 'When did you start?' date section:
Note: Click 'Add an end date' if you have finished with this profession.
5. If you have no endorsements, skip this step. If you do have endorsements: endorsements that are relevant to the professions you have selected will show in the 'Endorsements' section, select all that apply to you and add their start and/or end date:
Note: The start and end date of your endorsement must be within the start and end date of the profession that the endorsement relates to. If it is not, a red error message will show. To fix the issue, either update the start/end date of your endorsement or update the start/end date of your profession(s).
6. Click 'Save' to save all your changes:
7. Your CPD requirements will now accurately reflect your CPD requirement in each CPD period.